Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

long range fm transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

diggydon

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to build a long range fm transmitter as a project work but all the circuit i have come across have variable capacitors which iam finding difficult to get at my location ( Ghana). can any one suggest any fm transmitter circuit without these components?:???:

Last edited:

Hi,

Please tell us how long?? With coils atleast it not possible I think.

Thankyou.

That will be difficult becouse of the tuning. You can make your own coils. Its not that hard. I'm sure their will be schematics and or tutorials on the net on how to make your own coil

Cheers!

There is also the problem with the radio laws. They generally limit the output power so that these devices have very short range. If you get a license for it (which may not be possible in your country), you will have to meet some stringent performance requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.