Status
Not open for further replies.

adwnis123

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I want to make a webpage that will display some data and that will run on raspberry. I should use a wifi module attached on one of raspberry's usb. The user should log in with password on the webpage wirelessly and see the data. I will also use tempareture sensor that raspberry should read the data. Can this be done? What OS to install on raspberry that will help me? I think of installing raspbian and write code in python. Or it is better to install Windows and write the code on C#?

I would appreciate If you could tell me from where to start!

Last edited:

hey, how are you going with your project? did you already decided how to do it?

if not, I suggest you to use raspbian and python, you can make a small web server with python FLASK and combine with GPIO or python SERIAL to read your sensor in the same program (to avoid threading if you're a beginner)

another alternative is use node.js and express to make your web server (but how are you going to read the sensor?) I think I have seen wiringpi examples in node. if you don't know node.js maybe you can check node-red which is a graphical interface (and I think last versions of raspbian comes with node-red pre-installed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…