Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

List of PCB vendors in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

circuit

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, Can anyone forward me a list of pcb vendors in the US...i guess around 10 or so would be very helpful. thanks !

barebonespcb cost

wow, I think u should use google to search and write email to them to verify the certain of PCB vendor. Don't lazy

Regards

barebonespcb

I think the PCB venders in Taiwan can offer you good quality as well as US do. Why don't you get PCB from Taiwan?

Re: pcb vendors

You can find listings of the top PCB manufacturer's, I'm sure a few are US, (number grows smaller every year), at either wxw.pcdandm.com or wxw.circuitree.com - of course replace "x".

SiGiNT

I worked with www.pcbexpress.com and www.barebonespcb.com for prototypes. PCBExpress has a very good quality. BarebonesPCB has a very good price.

You should tell us if you need a few prototypes or a couple thousand boards.

Anyone knows of a cheaper prototype manufacturer that BarebonesPCB ?

MPF

Try to look Sierra Proto Express:

www.protoexpress.com

My experience is very successfull, for price, quality and manufacturing time.

Varuzhan

5 years before, Taiwan has the best PCB Vendors. But now China mainland.

www.ezpcb.com
just a rough page, online-ordering system will be ready soon.

Added after 12 minutes:

mfilippa said:
I worked with www.pcbexpress.com and www.barebonespcb.com for prototypes. PCBExpress has a very good quality. BarebonesPCB has a very good price.

You should tell us if you need a few prototypes or a couple thousand boards.

Anyone knows of a cheaper prototype manufacturer that BarebonesPCB ?

MPF
It's great. Alouth the price on www.ezpcb.com could be cheaper, but the cost for transportation must be concerned. If the quantity reachs several doezens, it's worth paying for DHL :)
Mike

----------------------------------------------
www.ezpcb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back