Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lil advice on Modulation scheme i wanna use

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgknmb

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
iam supposed to send the co-ordinates from ground station to the vehicle(its a project for making a UAV) :twisted:

i chose to use QPSK modulation with OFDM because im supposed to send three sets of data(r,θ,z)
so do u think im going overboard with the modulation :???: or is it fair enough to use that
pls temme if the circuit is gna be friggin complex :grin:

It won't get too complex if you remove any redundancy, i.e. compress it like your language, I guess!
SCNR!

BTW: This is the Analog IC Design & Layout forum.

Re: Lil advice on Modulation scheme i wanna use(and OFDM ckt)

It won't get too complex if you remove any redundancy, i.e. compress it like your language, I guess!
SCNR!

BTW: This is the Analog IC Design & Layout forum.

ok dude im new to this and that being my first post shd be enuf to make it clear :p

nw if u can pls provide me with a link to a practical OFDM circuit

basically i need to make the circuit as well(hav ducking load of work to finish :/)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back