Status
Not open for further replies.

niroshwasantha

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have lg golden eye tv and i was repleced a york coil then i need to re set the picture size the chasis is mc019 and there using tda9381 seeris ic. how can go to the service mood of this set.

i enterd to service mood but its useless bcause my trouble is h width little bit large and v size is little bit small. in service mood i set v size but not enoughf and there is no h size setinhs in service mood la 7840 is the vertical ic. so how can i increes the v size and decrees the h size

- - - Updated - - -

i enterd to service mood but its useless bcause my trouble is h width little bit large and v size is little bit small. in service mood i set v size but not enoughf and there is no h size setinhs in service mood la 7840 is the vertical ic. so how can i increes the v size and decrees the h size

Hi! are you sure that the yoke you replace is same to the original, what i mean is same # of Yoke, there is a spicific # every Yoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…