Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Let's come for reduce the login time

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjames811

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Here some of the system that login very slowly, But many of them know how to keep their system fine they will share your information in this posts.

Your post doesn't make much sense, what do you mean?

I use two settings to run fast.
1. Use hibernate option instead of shut down.
2. Open 'RUN' from side menu. Type ' msconfig ' .In following window, click on startup and disable all.

I got the idea that the login behaves differently, depending on how long you've been registered, and how much you've posted.

For several months it forced me to logon fresh every time. I always had to type my username and password.

If I was lucky I only had to type one letter, and then it automatically filled in the boxes.

It was unpredictable as to whether I'd still be logged on if I took a while to write a post. Sometimes I would have to log on again. I'd get nervous, watching to see if my post got transmitted okay.

(I am in the habit of copying my entire post to the clipboard before I send it. That way I never lose everything I wrote.)

Eventually the website started to act as though I'm permanently logged on. I open the main page, or a thread, or I can post, with no holdup.

I don't remember changing any setting to make it easier for me to logon.

Last edited:

Your post doesn't make much sense, what do you mean?

Hi, Most of people systems that take more time to login, If we share our views that how to reduce that login time is helpful to all..

---------- Post added at 08:30 ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 ----------

Its a nice way, I try that 2 steps, its really starts my system quick..Thanks

So you mean an operating system and if so which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.