Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED VIDEO DISPLAY SYSTEM - request for design

Status
Not open for further replies.

madan.kk

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
LED VIDEO DISPLAY SYSTEM

Circuit Schematic Diagrame required for Panel of a LED VIDEO SCREEN containing MATRIX of LED & DRIVER circuit
K.K

Re: LED VIDEO DISPLAY SYSTEM

madan.kk said:
Circuit Schematic Diagrame required for Panel of a LED VIDEO SCREEN containing MATRIX of LED & DRIVER circuit..K.K
Dont you need the PCB layouts, Silk screen and firmware for the same with cabinet specs?:D:D:D

Hello,
Yes, This will be highly appriciable if you can send PCB LAYOUT along with the
circuit diagrame as you have asked.You can also send this on my e-mail id kkmc007@yahoo.co.in.
Thanks.
K.K

madan.kk said:
Hello, Yes, This will be highly appriciable if you can send PCB LAYOUT along with the circuit diagrame as you have asked.You can also send this on my e-mail id kkmc007(at)yahoo.co.in. Thanks. K.K
Yeah..i expected this...Hmm..right now there are ample members on this forum requesting Complete projects with Schematics, PCB's, codes and even expecting complete technology for FREE. Naturally your turn will be next to them in a Q. Cheers

Hello,
Yes, This will be highly appriciable if you can send PCB LAYOUT along with the
circuit diagrame as you have asked.You can also send this on my e-mail id kkmc007(at)yahoo.co.in.
Thanks.
K.K

Thanks for your appreciation. Pcb layout and code is free but sending to your mail costs a little bit say around $10,00,000. I think this wont bother you. Everything will be mailed as soon as the amount is transfered to my paypal account.
Thanks again for your appreciation

Nandhu

madan.kk

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi,
Thanks for atleast keeping me in q.I believe in one thing i.e Better late then never.I shall be waiting for my turn to come.In the mean time please don't forget to keep me linked to other sites if you have in your knowledge.

Thanks

Added after 12 minutes:

Hi,Nandhu.

I thaught i was putting a very simple question but i never knew that this is a MILLION dollar question.
Thanks
K.K

I thaught i was putting a very simple question but i never knew that this is a MILLION dollar question.
Thanks
K.K

I cant understand "very simple question" means, does it mean you want someone's work (most of them here are doing work for their living) for FREE. This attitude may spoil the purpose of this valuable forum. Nobody here is a fool to give you their work for free.

Nandhu

madan.kk said:
In the mean time please don't forget to keep me linked to other sites if you have in your knowledge. Thanks K.K
You may have a look at these below given links for the time bieng untill you are waiting....:D:D:D

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
http://www.woe.onlinehome.de/e_projects.htm

Anyways...i have designed a professional 7 x 96 LED matrix scrolling sign 3" x 40" character height x Length, built with ATmega32 with USB keyboard interface, 25000 characters memory, with 8 special effects, and 24 symbols, with 3 english fonts. But the product /technology is for sale. Cheers

can anyone send me 7 x 96 led moving message code...... for 89v51rd2

You may have a look at these below given links for the time bieng untill you are waiting....:D:D:D

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
World Of Electronics - Electronic projects

Anyways...i have designed a professional 7 x 96 LED matrix scrolling sign 3" x 40" character height x Length, built with ATmega32 with USB keyboard interface, 25000 characters memory, with 8 special effects, and 24 symbols, with 3 english fonts. But the product /technology is for sale. Cheers

what the production cast of ur 7 x 96 LED matrix scrolling sign 3" x 40" character height x Length,.the product /technology

what the production cast of ur 7 x 96 LED matrix scrolling sign 3" x 40" character height x Length,.the product /technology
I dont want to have bussiness here on the wrong section of the forum. Please check out your PM. I have replied there.
Cheers

The system uses 256 ultra-bright LED’s to display full color moving images. It functions at bike speeds between 12 to 40 km/h and is suitable for all weather conditions on city streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back