Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LDPC Codes on different channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

imilad

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to simulate ldpc

Hi
I am planning to start my under-graduate project on simulation of different versions of LDPC codes on different channel models with MATLAB and I was wondering if anyone could give m some ideas on where to begin. What channel models should I check out and where can I find detailed information about them. Are these Rayleigh or Racian fading channels something which is used in practice?

dear imilad ,
yes you can simulate LDPC codes first using AWGN channel and thn you can add rayleigh channel in your simulation.you can find alot on this webpage how to add AWGN Rayleigh channel etc
www.dsplog.com/

you can also simulate most famous LDPC algorithms like
Beleif propagation algorithm
min-sum algorithm
λ-min algorithm
Mir Muhammad Lodro

sorry links diedy. please, can report new link. i'm studing about LDPC over rayleigh channel. please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.