Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

laptop Motherbord PQ32 component burned

Status
Not open for further replies.

jopapadogr

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

i have a laptop ACER 5942G. The power is off with battery and ac adapter in the jack. I decide to open it since my guaranty is out. I noticed that there is a burned component PQ32. All i' am asking is that if anyone has experience to those motherboards and can tell me if there is a replacement part to fix it. I suppose that the burn component is BA932V and maybe is a dual 8 pin mosfet. The cost for a new motherboard is more than 250 Euros, so before i order a new one i would like to try any cheaper solutions.

5942g-1.jpg
This is another picture from a nearby area with the BA932V chip. That's why i believe that this might be the burned IC.
5942g-2.jpg

Thank you In Advance (TIA)

EDIT: After a good search and a couple of phone calls i found that the IC is AO4466 mosfet 8 pin. Now i'm looking to find and buying it. I will post again later.

Last edited:

Remove that burned chip very care fully and check with battery.

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately i change the mosfet but no luck. Is it possible someone send me LA5511-P diagram shematic manual?
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back