Not open for further replies.

jopapadogr

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

i have a laptop ACER 5942G. The power is off with battery and ac adapter in the jack. I decide to open it since my guaranty is out. I noticed that there is a burned component PQ32. All i' am asking is that if anyone has experience to those motherboards and can tell me if there is a replacement part to fix it. I suppose that the burn component is BA932V and maybe is a dual 8 pin mosfet. The cost for a new motherboard is more than 250 Euros, so before i order a new one i would like to try any cheaper solutions.

This is another picture from a nearby area with the BA932V chip. That's why i believe that this might be the burned IC.

Thank you In Advance (TIA)

EDIT: After a good search and a couple of phone calls i found that the IC is AO4466 mosfet 8 pin. Now i'm looking to find and buying it. I will post again later.

Last edited:

Remove that burned chip very care fully and check with battery.

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately i change the mosfet but no luck. Is it possible someone send me LA5511-P diagram shematic manual?
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…