Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Kindly provide me the circuit schematic of this Automatic controller' PCB ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't understand your answer , sorry

I already answered the question in post #35.

what about this circuit Danishdeshmuk , have a look at it

**broken link removed**

0-30 VDC STABILIZED POWER SUPPLY WITH CURRENT CONTROL 0.002-3 A

FvM also comment on it

I'm sure a linear voltage regulator can work for the application - if you don't mind the heatsink.

heat sink ? what's wrong with it ?
Nothing in particular. But it will hardly fit the form factor of the original board. A larger transformer may be needed in addition to compensate for the losses.

typically of what rating ?

kindly discuss the current amplifier for the replacement of this mentioned ciruit

Nothing in particular. But it will hardly fit the form factor of the original board. A larger transformer may be needed in addition to compensate for the losses.

typically of what rating ?

I wonder why this small problem cause such a long conversation.
Why design a new similar device when that has already been developed.
Normally we only repair the defective part from the unit, or change the replacement part of the device.

When it is a case of a production machine, it is not time to develop a new spare parts.

I agree the post #20 from FvM,
Unless somebody is motivated to do everything for free, it will be more expensive to design a replacement.
I also wonder how you want to build a replacement, if you're not able to repair the existing board.

Even the replacement parts can been buyed with much much lower cost , tested and with warranty.

Reactions: FvM

FvM

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
If he wants a new design , why not provide him the best available design as a replacement ?

As he already told that the card is burnt so badly that he or nobody might repair it .... so what to do ?

Also he can't buy it because it is so expensive for him

do the current regulators need any kind of feed back ?

which one can be easily used to charge the chargeable battery voltage regulator , current regulator or dc power supply ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back