Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

jennic 5148 programming steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

will_smith

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
I've read the thread https://www.edaboard.com/threads/205812/
I wanted to reply on that thread, but I'm new here, I'm affraid if I bump that thread because that thread is old.
I still don't understand how to build a zigbee pro application based on the zigbee pro application template.
could somebody help me?
I'm very confused, because this is about my final project :cry:
best regard, thanks.

Jennic Programming is really very easy... the problem with you is that you are confused from where you should start your application programming....
here is a question i would like to ask?
1) Do you have Jennic MCUs or Jennic Evaluation kit i.e. JN5148-EK010?

if you have MCU, then you have to make a PCB for it first.... on the other side if you have evaluation kit then everything is
straight forward and you will have to only program the MCU through UART0.
Here is my email address... send me your problem in detail and i will help you out how to go ahead.
Email:
ijaz.a100@yahoo.com

Dear Engr. Ijaz Ahmad,

I would really appreciate your help as well.

I have read most of the theory about wireless sensor networks and I am anxious to start to work on these devices due to a school project but I need a starting point. I would like to know how to get started with these devices, code examples, how to compile using Eclipse and add the required libraries. The model that I have is JN5148-EK010.

Thank you very much in advance

Dear Engr. Ijaz Ahmad,
I'm a newbie in programming with jennic 5148
I have a MCU and i have made a PCB for it.
I would really appreciate if you can show me how to to get started with this device, code examples, how to compile using Eclipse and add the required libraries.

Thank you very much.
Tuan,
From Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.