Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] JDM Programmer Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMMK

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Well I built this programmer (LINK BELOW) on a vero-board but on programming my 12c508a uController I always get a No Oscillator calibration value found (Click yes or no for value from 0FFFh file).... but on clicking either yes or no it always comes to this verify failed at address 0000h error! I have read forums and on following some instructions I checked my MCLR voltage during programming with chip connected and it was around 13.49Volts and Vdd was somewhat 4.79Volts! So My question is what should i do now??? Plz help me on this!!!

**broken link removed**

- - - Updated - - -

I am using IC PROG 1.06c for programming....... in Windows 8! Also do tell me about this IC PROG Settings!

No one bothered to answer my query..... in the end i painstakingly troubleshooted my jdm myself! :-(

post your circuit diagram of Dev board.

- - - Updated - - -

and use PICPgm bocz it works fine for me

try to compare this type of configuration of circuit jdmprog.gif and also use win pic software to your board programming.

Thanks but my jdm is working fine now! Actually I forgot to connect the Vpp....... :razz:

nice to solve this issue little mistake of connection so change your tag to [SLOVED] bro!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.