Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JDM pic Programmer question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohamed saleh

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
jdm pic programmer schematic

hi all
i wantto know if i can use serial port with 9 pins"DB9" with JDM programmer or not
since it uses serial port with 25 pins "DB25" and i dont has this serial port in my pc

1.gif
https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/34_1159193920.gif

2.jpg
https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/84_1159193959.jpg

and if i cannot do that so what is the best programmer for pic16f84A
please help me
thanks

schematic jdm pic programmer

I'm sure you can use the serial port with DB9 connector for JDM. I'm using DB9 JDM (-compatible) programmer . Watch out the TxD pin!

Cheers,

jdm programmer schematic serial db9

Yes you can. Thats the same thing. JDM will work fine with 16F84A. Use Ic-prog or WinPic800 as a software.

jdm programmer db25 to db9

thank you
i tried it
and it worked very well

pic jdm programmer with 40

if you want a reliable one see the schematic on www.olimex.com altough they sell the programmer , they provide the programmer complete schematic

jdm pic schematic

The Olimex and TE-20 is a JDM. I tried the original JDM programmer but it didn't work very well, also, I had no DB-25.

I found a JDM based programmer compatible with many Microchip PIC (8 to 40 pins). It is similar to the previous one, also there is some tips to make it work if you have any problem with it.

www.josepino.com/pic_projects

jdm programmer question and answer

this is the layout and pcb of DB-9 version

jdm db9

Here you are 100% 16f84x working programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.