Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Issue with programming language in app, how to convert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford327

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am sure you guys will be able to help me. I need to complete a task and I am already a little short of time. The task is to build an own application that has Interactive Voice Response and Dual Tone Mulit Frequency featuers included. Because I am running out of time I was searching on the Internet and found the proper solution: http://www.voip-sip-sdk.com/p_331-vb-net-dtmf-ivr-voip.html

This solution is provided by an SDK, Ozeki SIP SDK but it is written in VB.NET and I would like to use it in C#

I have not got any experience in these programming languages because I only tried a little BASIC.

Please help me to use the sample in VB .NET in C#.

How to change the programming language.

Thanks.

Why on earth do you want to write the application in a language you don't have any experience with?
I have not got any experience in these programming languages because I only tried a little BASIC.
Actually, it sounds like you don't have much programming experience at all. Oops! How did you get yourself into this mess?

How to change the programming language.
Four easy steps:
  1. Learn VB.Net
  2. Read the VB.Net code and make sure you understand it.
  3. Learn C#
  4. Write C# code with the same functionality as the VB.Net code.

Using Microsoft Visual Studio you can mix and match languages.
Visual Studio uses the Net framework and the CLR, the common language rutime.
You can call VB.Net functions from C# and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back