Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Issue with calibrating temperature on my HIYUA 948-II

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobAinscough

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I've gone thru the manual and followed the instructions but I can't seem to make the calibration process work?

HIYUA 948-II Solder Station

Anyone else have one of these units and were able to successfully calibrate the temperature settings?

Instruction are:
  1. Turn solder station On
  2. Set my temperature to 600 F and wait for warming up
  3. Hold * button for more than 2 seconds
  4. I get “CL -” on the display and then a count down from 25 – 0 and then “---” is displayed
  5. I use +/- in increment/decrement the values up or down to "actual measured temp" and the VAC On/Off button to move between digits
  6. After entering my values, the manual says wait 25 seconds or hit the * to set
Unfortunately neither of these events in Step 6 work.

It's not a big deal, as I have three memory preset entered based on work type/solder that I've dialed in via trial and error but they seem more like "subjective" values and no really accurate to the temps applied.

Cheers, Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back