Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[51] Is this works fine with AT89S52

Status
Not open for further replies.

yvqn9945

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I want to make a circuit consisting of transistor switch which turns ON AT89S52 uC when base drive is applied and turns OFF when base drive is removed. It consisting of 2N2369 NPN transistor, collector of which is connected to Vcc (+5V) and emitter is connected to Vcc pin of uC (40th pin of AT89S52) when proper base drive is applied it turns on uC. It does not have any resistor load at emittor or collector because uC itself acts like a load. But don’t know this will work or damage transistor/uC. Please any one reply. If it don’t work please mention why? Thank you.

I think you want to control other devices using TTL logic using microcontroller, here is the circuit I am attaching as a reference.

In this you can provide input at the base and take the output as shown in image.In place of switch you can use port pin/GPIO pin to control the output from controller.

ckt.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back