Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there anyone guide me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_Water

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys ..

I wanna make a program to control stuff in my house such as : power TV on or off .
I want to make a program with interface to control my stuff .

I know it possible by using Assembly and mat-lap but they complicated ,

If it possible on VB please guide me how to make it , if it doesn't possible on VB
Help me to make it on Mat-lap ( cuz I haven't studied in collage ) .

There is one more question : can I control stuff wireless ?

thanks all ^_^

Better you think about use PLC w/ supervisory interface.

+++

you can use micro controllers.

ballu

I heard about , but It use cables . I want to make it without using cables , Just wireless such as Bluetooth or anything else .

I'm a newbie, but if you can't do it wired, doing it wireless only complicates things more. How good are that at programming, in any language?

yes you can use bluetooth /wifi/IR hardware with micro controller and keep every thing in box. The box will have attached between power source and TV.

then you will have wireless control .............

ballu

would you give some web pages about this project ?

and some picture and topics about wireless control ?

^_^

thanks alot

U should start step by step, i will advise u to learn C language ! u can find quick guides to program in c for micros, then u can use any micro along with a relay , and an RF module at the receiver and a micro , push button , and RF module at transmitter... just a rough idea!

its easy to start step by step ... learn how to program, then learn how to use the micro to control the device in a wired scenario, and after u achieve yr goals ... go for wire less

---------- Post added at 09:04 ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 ----------

View topic - [DIS] The Newbies Ultimate Starter Guide :: AVR Freaks

http://www.ceid.upatras.gr/faculty/...oAskisewn/Evdomada1/B2/Programming novice.pdf

**broken link removed**

these would just give u a start!

thank you all .. I'll see all of these pages and ask you anything I don't understand

thank you again ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back