Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there a method to smooth the gain stability when added the saw to an amplifier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daoyuan

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
SAW filter of have what regulation in the usage

SAW

what's mean?
saw filter is a general parts only
there is nothing for regulate

SAW

is there any method to smooth the gain stability when added the saw in amplifier circuit.
after added the rf saw in circuit, as the saw itself has 1.2dB ripple in gain stability .so it's quite hard to smooth the gain stability .
i request the proper method to get control of it , thanks friends .

Re: SAW

The in band ripple cannot be reduced below the design value. You can make it worse by not using the manufacturer's recommended source and load impedance.

If you want less ripple, select another filter model or manufacturer.

SAW

what do u mean by saw filter

SAW

if i have a particular amplifier block which has tunable frequence response .i can smooth the gain ripple. i have tested successfully.
such as a seleceted lpf and a stable low noise amplifier , my friend had designed a GSM lna ,which has 30Mhz bandwidth . adding into saw filter , which itself has 1db ripple in bandwidth . i added one selected lpf and corresponding hpf after caculation ,into the circuit . after test, gain ripple has changed 2.5db to 0.9db.
you can try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back