Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is their any 32GB Pen Drive in Market???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kengloong

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pen drive 32gb error

Anyone could advice me is their any 32GB Pen Drive in the market, please advice.

Regards,

P/S: Typing error, should be 32GB instead of 32MB...

singapore+32 gb pendrive+price

why not 1GB

Is their any 32MB Pen Drive in Market???

32MB ?
First pens drive were 32MB after these apeared the 64MB pens, 128, 256, 512, 1G, 2G, 4G.
Try to find a used old used pen drive.

Re: Is their any 32MB Pen Drive in Market???

I saw the 8MB one about 7 years ago, and now you cannot find out any 256MB pen drive in the market.

I think I understand why you need a 32MB. I myself got one pen drive of 64MB that I have been using for 5 years, one of 1GB, but in fact, I love to use the old 64MB although it is USB-1.1 compatible only.

Re: Is their any 32MB Pen Drive in Market???

Why do yo want a 32 MB pen drive?

I think they are not longer manufactured, so i think that te price must be bigger than a 1GB pen drive.

Regards.

I have got now a 16Gb pen drive but I saw two days age a 32Gb pen drive
so yes there is now 32Gb in the market

Are you able to utilize all the 32GB memory? I got one 32GB Pen Drive from China; its look like can utilized all the 32GB memory. Even the formatting the drive also can't perform well.

So, better watch out!

not sure... havent heard abt 32 GB pendrive..
people with high requirements generally bank on partable HD

But the 80GB flash drive (solid state drive, which is used in the PC instead the conventional harddrive), that is similar with pendrive in construction, is already launched to the market. The smaller, 20GB drive will be popular very soon.

what you need maybe a external hard driver, which will be huge volume.

cutedrummerboy said:
i saw 32gb pen drive. its real. some china company

Dude, it doesn't make sense to reply 2 years old thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back