Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is it valuable to do Masters studies in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

cages

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is it worth doing a masters in the UK
I graduated four years abo with a BEng
and am working as a test Eng.
Have been tring to get a digital design job but have not been able
Will it be worth taking a year out and doing an Msc.
Not realy sure how this will improve my carea prospects

is it worth doing ms in uk

Many UK Universities promote their master students to big companies that they are associated with. In addition many dissertations are sponsored by big companies so may get in touch with the real think yourself. Finally you can try and combine your curent job with a two-year part-time master!

Re: Masters in UK

I hope katerina had a good experience in writing a dissertation

Regards
Drdolitle :)

its not worth doing masters in UK. beleive me..

masters in UK is not that good when compared to masters in usa

Masters in UK

Masters in the UK is sometimes so bad that when coming to North America they won't even recognize it as a Bachelors!!!

I know two people with this problem and both of them came from UK universities (not technical colleges)...

If ur talking about Applied Sciences then Masters in UK is pathetic as compared to USA. There is no work load, they put no pressure on you, there are "revision" weeks and they treat you like a child. MSc from UK cannot be compared to MS from USA.

well guys.. how do u rate master in india? ME or M.S by research in top ranked univs like IITs, Anna univs, IISCs.. they are good.. worth a shot..
u get lotsa exposure and sure endup spendin less very less for education and gainin more knoledge!

with regards,

Masters in UK

Well if you are Indian then it's a great choice, definitely ranks better than a Master's in the UK, at least for the people in the know...

If you're not from India or the region, doing a Master's or higher in a US or equivalent university still can be the best...

Masters in UK

master's degree sometime is necessary condition to be accepted by some Corp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back