is it possible to use one SPI for interfacing two devices with different CSN & CEpins

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagadeeshvulava

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
is it possible to use one SPI for interfacing two devices with different CSN & CEpins

Hi..
I'm working on NRF24l01 wireless transivers...
i need to interface two transivers to stm32f103 demo board...
there i have only one SPI to interface ....
Is it possible for me to interface transmitter and receiver on single SPI with different CS & CE pins...

thanQ .............

Re: is it possible to use one SPI for interfacing two devices with different CSN & CE

If you have multiple CS and CE, then u can use..

Re: is it possible to use one SPI for interfacing two devices with different CSN & CE

ThanQ Sivamani....
Now I'm trying to initialize the SPI and interfacing them......

One more thing ... is there any sample codes available for nRF24L01 RF transceiver ........
i need samples for transmitter and receiver........

thanQ.........

- - - Updated - - -

ThanQ Sivamani....
Now I'm trying to initialize the SPI and interfacing them......

One more thing ... is there any sample codes available for nRF24L01 RF transceiver ........
i need samples for transmitter and receiver........

thanQ.........

I suppose STM32F103 has two spi ports which you can utilize for 2 different NRF24L01s. Also if your using single spi port for communication then you can you can connect 2 nrfs to SPI1 of STM and just provide different CSN pin to both NRF which will be enough.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.