Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is it possi 4 otherstat student 2 do Part time M Tech in VTU

Status
Not open for further replies.

RajkumarP

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vtu part time m tech

Is it possible for otherstate student to do Part time M Tech in karnataka universities? please post a reply ai some knows?

part time m.tech in vtu

Yes at VTU you can do a parttime M.Sc or aP.h.d. But from a registered study centre. the study centre will beregisteres by VTU.

part time m tech in vtu

Thanks Ananth... one more thing i want to know...any college is offering M.Tech Power elelctronics(Part time) in bangalore??

bms mtech part time

RajkumarP said:
Thanks Ananth... one more thing i want to know...any college is offering M.Tech Power elelctronics(Part time) in bangalore??

Yes BMS college does offer.

colleges in bangalore offering part time mtech

hi,
you can do part time course in VTU,
1. but you need to have 3 years of professional experience, after ur B.E/B.Tech to the date of notification.
2. Karnataka students will have 90% of seats. Non-karnataka will have 10%.

easily they can get the seat with Sponsored Quota (5 seats out of Eighteen seats).
Also he has to choose the college within 50km Area from his workplace (i think you are working here in karnataka).

Finally note that VTU, Belgaum is the only university which conducts exams for all Technical PG courses (of all universities in karnataka) on behalf of CPAC(central Post Graduate Admission Committe) , Govt of Karnataka.

Added after 6 minutes:

hi,

for more information about M.Tech in VTU or any other university in Karnataka

**broken link removed**

recently they have conducted exams for M.Tech (PGCET) admissions in june 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back