Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is 305 VDC can cause after effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

amohdshk

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
last 25th Apr'12. I had a electric shock on right little finger of 305 Vdc for atleast 1 sec. then i had a pain in that for next two days. Is it will cause any after effect.

dont worry........nothing will happed to you but its good for your long life, the elctric shock will remove unwanted particle in your blood and will purification done when shocked. try to find in google for further informations about shocking....

No one can give you a diagnosis or accurate medical opinion based only on that history and your reported symptoms. Although, the voltage was high, was the current limited? Was there discoloration of the skin? Charring (burning)? Was the skin penetrated? Why was the exposure for a whole second (e.g., where you unable to voluntarily withdraw)?

That said, most references you will find related to electrical shock deal with the immediate respiratory and cardiovascular effects, such as cardiac arrest and fibrillation. You are past that immediate stage.

Local damage to nerves can occur (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8982537), and following such damage, you may experience paresthesia (odd feelings) at the site. A severe, but apparently quite rare complication could be gangrene from thromboangiitis obliterans (
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1643578/?page=2).

To reiterate, a forum such as this is not the place to get medical advice. My purpose in responding is to illustrate with reference citations the spectrum of possibilities from no measurable effect to quite serious effects. The fact that you have concerns about it leaves only one conclusion: You should seek competent medical advice and have your finger examined.

John

Last edited:
You are correct mr.jpanhalt... one more....how can i include my replays with " Did you find this post helpful ? Click : <>"..can you explain me please....

last 25th Apr'12. I had a electric shock on right little finger of 305 Vdc for atleast 1 sec. then i had a pain in that for next two days. Is it will cause any after effect.

This is question for medic/doctor (neurologist), not for electronist. If there is damage on finger neuron you can have occasional problems, but I think you will survive. :-D

AC current goes on skin, and under skin dept, and make burnings and damage on surface, and under surface (skin), but DC current make internal damages and internal burnings.

No one can give you a diagnosis or accurate medical opinion based only on that history and your reported symptoms. Although, the voltage was high, was the current limited? Was there discoloration of the skin? Charring (burning)? Was the skin penetrated? Why was the exposure for a whole second (e.g., where you unable to voluntarily withdraw)?

That said, most references you will find related to electrical shock deal with the immediate respiratory and cardiovascular effects, such as cardiac arrest and fibrillation. You are past that immediate stage.

Local damage to nerves can occur (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8982537), and following such damage, you may experience paresthesia (odd feelings) at the site. A severe, but apparently quite rare complication could be gangrene from thromboangiitis obliterans (
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1643578/?page=2).

To reiterate, a forum such as this is not the place to get medical advice. My purpose in responding is to illustrate with reference citations the spectrum of possibilities from no measurable effect to quite serious effects. The fact that you have concerns about it leaves only one conclusion: You should seek competent medical advice and have your finger examined.

John

Thank you for yourreply sir, i dont've any burn injuries in my finger. now i dont have that pain also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back