Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR Detection Card Is Applied In Infrared Laser Tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

incieecien

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
This is an absolutely particular gadget for all infrared laser owner – IR detection card. It’s just an occasional encounter when I am in search of an infrared laser from LaserTo online shop.
Shares the picture of my IR detection card:
IR-detection-card.jpg
This small card is designed with phosphor addition on precision ceramics substrate of the card. It forms a real photosensitive region. This card is sensitive to invisible infrared beam with wavelength range of 800nm-1600nm.

Infrared Test picture with this infrared detection card:
IR-detection-card-1.jpg
An infrared laser owner can use this card to detect whether the invisible beam infrared laser works or not. I have made an experiment with a pen size 980nm 5mW infrared laser pointer. A bright green light spot is visible on the photosensitive region of the card.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.