Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Investigations] PCB Layout guys here, I need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKshiu

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My Name's Leon, A sales Rep. in a PCB Factory,China. And I am tired of dealing with PCB Fabricators/Brokers in United States and Europe countries these days(80% in total in my CRM System).These guys seem to be spoiled out by us.
I need to seek the end customers, adding more value to both of us.

1). I know there are a lot of warm-hearted,active and passionate guys here,Please do me a favor to post the products' full name here that you've designed or built before , I'll knock their doors.

Pls forgive the offense of a newb sales' who just graduated from college not long ago, I know it will take a long time to establish a trustful relationship in PCB industry. But I will try everything I can.

Any other good tips for me? There are lots of "UPs and Downs" in Peoples life, and I am at down period. I will do like the africa-american guy in " the pursuit of happiness".

2). about 10%of my customers are PCB designers, they purchase samples from us for themselves or large quantities for their customers(brokers?).
is it hard to do so? I am curious about it

anything you feel interested or curious about China, anything. Ask me through email or skype msn?
I'd like to make friends also.
[ E: leonx#pwb.com.cn
S:auspipcb5
M:auspipcb5@hotmail.com ]

Thanks for your time. If I broke the rules of this forum, I'd like say a "byebye" to you all here. permanent and forever.
Haha...

Status
Not open for further replies.