Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

inverter and microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

abolfazlk873

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all friends
I'm new on 3-phase SPWM inverter circuit and I’m work on micro-controllers for this target from microchip company . I chose “dsPIC33FJ16MC101” , But there are a series of questions for me:
1 - In a study to establish the SPWM signal, experts from 3 sine wave with a phase difference of 120 ° with a triangle wave with a high frequency compared , and the location of the intersection between signals( sine and triangular ) outputs PWM. Now I'm wondering in the micro- controllers that are capable of “MOTOR CONTROL PWM” such that I introduced above, the operation what is being done?
2- These micro-controllers have Class B-Compliant Fault Inputs, which are obviously importance. What is the task of this pin (The pin functions , Which part of circuits are connected)?
datasheet for dspic33fj16mc101 :
View attachment dsPIC33FJ16.pdf
BLDC_Block_640x480.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back