Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

INVERSE SCATTERING TRNSFORM AND SOLITONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnas

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I NEED A GOOD BOOK ABOUT
1) SOLITONS
2)INVERSE SCATTERING TRANSFORM
3)NONLINEAR DIF. EQUATION (NLDE) LIKE NLSE
PLEASE HELPE ME
REGARDES FOR ALL

This is something that you may be interested in:

https://www.ima.umn.edu/preprints/may2003/1927.pdf

It's not so lengthy but it covers important points. Especially, it briefs LAX pair methods, which essentially tell how the scattering data evolves.

My understanding is that this topic demands good mathematics and, perhaps more improtantly, a good grasp of quantum mechanics (specifically, the specitral theory of the static schrodinger equation along the whole axis). So, not so many people come to this topic so frequently and, therefore, you may not be able to get free copies of some good books. If you are really interested in this topic, it's very well worthy to go to a library, review some of the books and buy one or two. Here is what I think, even though it's about the nonlinear PDE's, a good book should concentrate more on the time independent linear schrodinger equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back