Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Intex 600VA UPS PRotector

Status
Not open for further replies.

kishore680

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have this Intex 600VA UPS for My PC. The battery has been drained out so totally zero back up. I am basically using this UPS to nullify voltage fluctuations. However from last two days whenever i on this UPS it is making ridiculous noise, very high.I dont know what is the problem.Can anyone tell me what may be the problem. which part is not working..
I dont know in which category it belongs to on-line, line-interactive or standby. Please help me in this regard

**broken link removed** This is the exact UPS i have and yea basically it maps to this one -> **broken link removed**

As far as this UPS is concerned, it will switch over to the inverter section when it is a over/under voltage condition. So i don't think it will offer any protection without the battery backup.
If you can change the battery yourself, Buy a 12V/7Ah Lead Acid Battery. Replacing the battery should solve your backup problem.

I'm not sure about the noise though.Is it some relay switching noise? Or a high frequency noise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back