Status
Not open for further replies.

kishore680

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have this Intex 600VA UPS for My PC. The battery has been drained out so totally zero back up. I am basically using this UPS to nullify voltage fluctuations. However from last two days whenever i on this UPS it is making ridiculous noise, very high.I dont know what is the problem.Can anyone tell me what may be the problem. which part is not working..
I dont know in which category it belongs to on-line, line-interactive or standby. Please help me in this regard

**broken link removed** This is the exact UPS i have and yea basically it maps to this one -> **broken link removed**

As far as this UPS is concerned, it will switch over to the inverter section when it is a over/under voltage condition. So i don't think it will offer any protection without the battery backup.
If you can change the battery yourself, Buy a 12V/7Ah Lead Acid Battery. Replacing the battery should solve your backup problem.

I'm not sure about the noise though.Is it some relay switching noise? Or a high frequency noise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…