Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing with 89S52 and L293D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rutunayak

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello sir, when i control L293D chip with 89S52 using switches don't know why my controller does not work. when i check L293D and Micro controller circuit separately on bread board it separately worked, but when i try to control DC motor movement via controller my controller fail, i feel that 12 volt driver supply may b affect controller, so i separate out controller as well driver supply, now my driver circuit works on 12V supply and controller works on 5V. even i did not connect any of enable pin of my motor then also my driver circuit works properly.. i don't know why my controller fail, i already lost my 5 controller, but still did not get the what is the problem

Could you explain how did you test the L293 independently?
What motors are you using?
How did you confirm the 89S52 is working fine?
Cheers

https://www.electroons.com/8051/electroons/dc_motor_control.html

please take above link as reference and if your motor is DC motor and operated at +5v then you don't need two separate power supply. and if you are using two different power supply then try use op-to isolation.as MR. nikhildas suggested please attach your circuit to help you more accurate and helpful for finding problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.