Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing TC35i Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharagim

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am trying to interface a tc35i gsm module .
As datasheet I connected:
1-5 -> BAT+
6-10 -> GND
18(RXD0) -> max232 (12-R1Out)
19(TXD0) -> max232 (11-T1IN)
and IGT to a circuit which trying to turn on the tc35i.

But I cant get anything hyper terminal.
When I set baud rate on hyper terminal to 115200 I and when I type I see something which is not correct for example when I type A I see H as echo.
I would appreciate if you can help me.

Hi again,
first problem was about current and now solved.
I have another issue which is :
When there is no SIM card I can send AT command and ... but when I input SIM card I see LED blink 4-5 times and turn off , during this blinking I can send AT commands (which is about 3-4 Seconds) then stopped.
I would appreciate if you can help me.

Hello,

can you help me i am wiring up the tc35i to start i have connected the 5 BAT+ & 5 GND.

What do i do about the IGT?

there is no switch i dont require one, and i am not connected it to any other equipment, i just want to dial it and it turns automatically.

please help.

Ally

Depending on how the device was set up - maybe its trying to register on the network - in which case it will draw large current spikes - check current again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back