Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interfacing of tranceiver module DRF7020D27 with arduino

Status
Not open for further replies.

aswathy257

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai,
someone please help me to interface tranceiver module DRF7020D27 with arduino board.

From the datasheet of the Transceiver, Pin 4 and 5 are used for USART communication. Thery are TTL compatible, i.e. works with digital 5v. Hence the Tx and Rx of the module can be connect directly to the Rx and Tx pins of the Arduino (digital 1 & 0 pins). the module can be powered from the arduino itself by connecting the Vcc and GND pins of the module to the 5v and Gnd pins of the arduino... Not to forget to make the enable pin of the module High (5v) !!...

Hope you know the rest about the programming part. If not post your queries !

thank you for your reply...
We have done programming using arduino software serial,but transmitted data is not received. Can you please help us with the programming part too?

I sent and received data..but the data is quite strange...do we need to encoding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back