Not open for further replies.

Nanaiah

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I need to interface NCN5130 with a EFM32 Zero Gecko 32-bit microcontroller, the industry’s most energy-friendly MCU based on the ARM® Cortex®-M0+ processor. I am having difficulty finding the .c and .h files for this NCN5130. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi,

According datasheet it uses a standard UART or SPI interface.
--> What code do you expect?
--> And - at least - you need to say wht interface you use.

It should be easy to write it on your own.

Klaus

Hi,

According datasheet it uses a standard UART or SPI interface.
--> What code do you expect?
--> And - at least - you need to say wht interface you use.

It should be easy to write it on your own.

Klaus

I need to interface NCN5130 with KNX TP Protocol. I have attached an image below. Hopefully it is easy to understand. i have done the first part, that is interfacing RF Receiver with cortex. Now i need to interface cortex and NCN5130 and also NCN5130 with KNX TP.

The question "how to interface" is answered by the datasheet. The device exposes an SPI interface and a set of registers.

The question behind your post might be "how to develop a KNX stack for NCN5130"?

The question "how to interface" is answered by the datasheet. The device exposes an SPI interface and a set of registers.

The question behind your post might be "how to develop a KNX stack for NCN5130"?

Sir I need to develop an RF receiver prototype as an interface between KNXTP bus and RF remote controls. I have done half of this i.e interfacing RF Receiver to cortex. Now i need to do the other half. and I think your question might be right, I might have miscommunicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…