Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interfacing micro and a bluetooth module

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMAXX

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey all..
i would like to explain my idea. would be greatful if u cud suggest me how 2 do it..
i would like to communicate with a bluetooth module from my cell phone( bluetooth enabled). so i m interfacin it with a micro controller. has anyone done this?? :)
pls do reply .. thank u in advance
:D:D

if you can explain why are you doing this and what is the specific application you want to apply to this project?

its because microcontroller is programmable and so is the bluetooth also. if you have bluetooth module you can program it directly to pair with your phone and do as you like..

plantze said:
if you can explain why are you doing this and what is the specific application you want to apply to this project?

its because microcontroller is programmable and so is the bluetooth also. if you have bluetooth module you can program it directly to pair with your phone and do as you like..

i thought he/she wants to connect blutooth cellphone to microcontroller and micro should de connected to blutooth device now here is the big problem the selection of device interfacing with micro ,tell me can you connect genaral usb blutooth device to 8051 micro how ??????

RN 41 is the module.. will program wd atmega16 ( as i m a beginner).. so this device can be used to tag objects ( expensive). :p
in this case, we wd no longer need remote controller. can locate it with cell phone directly :)

santoshaxl said:
yes i can

Hmmm, I see you are from Nepal.

I wonder if phone in the US can be connected to ??

Any one (in the US) have any idea ?

Thanks

don

if you want to remote control, use the avrcp profile of bluetooth to communicate with another bluetooth remotely..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back