Interface Pic 16F877A With MRF24J40MA PICDEM RF Tranceiver !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salman_Engineer

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HEllo Everyone !!.............
i want to interface PIC16F877A with MRF24J40MA PICDEM RF Transceiver !...........
Can You Please Tell me how i can Interface ???............
Also Tell me Which Pins and Ports Of Pic 16877A are Used and connect to which Pins of Tranceiver !!..............
Tell me also about any site where i can find the Circuit Diagram of Microcontroller Interfacing With RF Transceiver..
i am new in MicroController Interfacing !!.............

Plz Help Me !!!!!!!!.........................

Q: Can You Please Tell me how i can Interface ???
A: You can find it here: https://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/DS-39776b.pdf on page 135 of 152
Q: Also Tell me Which Pins and Ports Of Pic 16877A are Used and connect to which Pins of Tranceiver !!
A: On page 135 you can find it so. Uses SPI port... SDI (input)
SDO (output)
SCK (input)
INT (output)
WAKE (input)
AND /RESET (input)
Q: Tell me also about any site where i can find the Circuit Diagram of Microcontroller Interfacing With RF Transceiver..
A: You can find it on: https://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/39582b.pdf go to page 77 of 234, you must use your PIC microcontroller as a SPI Master using MSSP module.

Re: Interface Pic 16F877A With MRF24J40MA PICDEM RF Tranceiv

Thanks a lot for Your Guidness !!..........
Further More Tell me :

1)how i Programm Microcontroller to Serially send the data to RF Transceiver ???

Basically !! My Project is Wireless Home Security System....

2)Then How i can Connect the Wireless Senors like (Motion Sensor .. Temperature Sensor ...Glass Break Sensor etc) with RF Transceiver ????

3) I also want to connect the Gsm Module With Microcontroller

i)How can i Connect It ??? ii) how can i Programm MicroController for Gsm Module ???

Reply me Fast !!!!

Thanks !!

bro did u do your project..im also doing the same project..
can u help me send your soft copies that u done..
plz help me brother..

Status
Not open for further replies.