Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interface Pic 16F877A With MRF24J40MA PICDEM RF Tranceiver !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salman_Engineer

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HEllo Everyone !!.............
i want to interface PIC16F877A with MRF24J40MA PICDEM RF Transceiver !...........
Can You Please Tell me how i can Interface ???............
Also Tell me Which Pins and Ports Of Pic 16877A are Used and connect to which Pins of Tranceiver !!..............
Tell me also about any site where i can find the Circuit Diagram of Microcontroller Interfacing With RF Transceiver..
i am new in MicroController Interfacing !!.............

Plz Help Me !!!!!!!!.........................

Q: Can You Please Tell me how i can Interface ???
A: You can find it here: https://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/DS-39776b.pdf on page 135 of 152
Q: Also Tell me Which Pins and Ports Of Pic 16877A are Used and connect to which Pins of Tranceiver !!
A: On page 135 you can find it so. Uses SPI port... SDI (input)
SDO (output)
SCK (input)
INT (output)
WAKE (input)
AND /RESET (input)
Q: Tell me also about any site where i can find the Circuit Diagram of Microcontroller Interfacing With RF Transceiver..
A: You can find it on: https://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/39582b.pdf go to page 77 of 234, you must use your PIC microcontroller as a SPI Master using MSSP module.

Re: Interface Pic 16F877A With MRF24J40MA PICDEM RF Tranceiv

Thanks a lot for Your Guidness !!..........
Further More Tell me :

1)how i Programm Microcontroller to Serially send the data to RF Transceiver ???

Basically !! My Project is Wireless Home Security System....

2)Then How i can Connect the Wireless Senors like (Motion Sensor .. Temperature Sensor ...Glass Break Sensor etc) with RF Transceiver ????

3) I also want to connect the Gsm Module With Microcontroller

i)How can i Connect It ??? ii) how can i Programm MicroController for Gsm Module ???

Reply me Fast !!!!

Thanks !!

bro did u do your project..im also doing the same project..
can u help me send your soft copies that u done..
plz help me brother..

Status
Not open for further replies.