Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interface of SPI sensor with MIcrocontrolller

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakender

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI

i am looking for the intergration of SPI viscosity sensor with PIC controller PIC18f452 ,i have design a circuit but not able to program it ,due to less knowlegde of SPI protocol ,the sensor is actully made by seguncty i also have some data for it Could any one can be able to create the code for it ,i also have some code but it is for PIC18f8680 controller but it is on very large controller
so plz help me i can also send some links as well as some information regrad about sensor
here is link for the sensor
**broken link removed**

the device used to connectd the sensor so that it is able to send correct viscosity by just sending V to it
**broken link removed**

i have attched the information for SPI sensor which have two adc of 22bit
thanks

read in the compiler help the API's used for SPI interface, in C18 and MikroC compilers there are API's for such interface, take care you are connecting the right pins of the SPI between microcontroller and sensor.

thanks
i will check actullly i dont have so much about the SPI i have create the code but it very simple.and does not work properly ,actully the pin configruation for the device to connect is right one ,i only required code for the this circuit
once agiain thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back