Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interface Mouse And Monitor using altera UP2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugenesiew

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,

I am in my final semester for diploma in e&e. Altera UP2 was donated to my college and the lecturer wants us to explore by ourselves. He suggested using the altera as an interface and create some simple basic games output on monitor(got the idea from the net, well course, easier said than done). The previous senior tried on this, and after three months, he only manage to enable the altera UP2 to display a black screen? I have only 3 months to undergo these. No help is avaible from my lecturers as they dont know it. they want us to explore and teach them. What an irony...

Is it too difficult? i understand the programming for the displaying of output is very complicating...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back