Not open for further replies.

randell_xtian

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Humidity sensor

Hello! everyone, is there a circuit that has humidity sensor attached or interface to a microcontroller? can anyone here send me some information and circuit diagrams about the project.
thanks!

regards,
randell_xtian

Humidity sensor

do you have an electronic background?
there are several sensors which can be used.
capacitance or wire(current sensing)

Re: Humidity sensor

there is a Humidity sensor module available , you can directly connect it to the adc than mc.

at present i dont have model number >> sorry

hahaha! sorry, i'm a nursing student that has interest in electronics specially in sensors!!!^^. i know that the ADC of the microcontroller would be sufficient to used. i used the ATmega32L for microcontroller and Sensirion's SHT11. anyway disregard the first question that i made. HEHEHEHE! i program it anyway!

thanks for the help!

Humidity sensor

you do not need to buy a sensor if it is expensive . two conductor plates can also do the job

Most available humidity sensors are variable capacity type. They could be used with a simple single-gate-ST-inverter oscillator and a frequency measurement or a one-shot as capacitance-to-pulse-width converter and a voltage measurement.

Status
Not open for further replies.