Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Intel 845 GVSR alternate motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koustav

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I want to change my existing motherboard (Intel 845 GVSR) as it is giving some problem. Can someone suggest some good options available in the market? I have P4 (2.4Ghz) processor and DDR1 SDRAM and also non SATA HDD. I want the new motherboard to be compatible with my Processor, RAM and HDD. Please give me some options in India.

Thank you.

Hello,

I want to change my existing motherboard (Intel 845 GVSR) as it is giving some problem. Can someone suggest some good options available in the market? I have P4 (2.4Ghz) processor and DDR1 SDRAM and also non SATA HDD. I want the new motherboard to be compatible with my Processor, RAM and HDD. Please give me some options in India.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am having the same issue like yours...Did u find any solution for it?? If so please tell me which motherboard did u use as an alternative..
Thank you

There is only some chinese motherboard are available in market for your pc's configuration. There is one of my freind in kolkata which have these types of motherboards. if you say i can PM you his contact no.
Hello,

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back