Not open for further replies.

metiz

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I'm working on a vtol project and I want to use a brandless 12v 2l/min @2bar intank automotive fuel pump for my fuel delivery system. I need to be able to regulate the fuelflow and there's 2 ways of doing this: using a bunch of fittings and ballvalves, and servo's to operate them, or a regulator.

Thing is, I'm an engine guy, not much on electronics. I need a (prefably off the shelf) item that I can use to controll the voltage of the pump with. I also want to be able to controll it with a servo. Is this possible? The pump draws no more than 7 amps, but probably closer to 4.

Thanks,
Joost.

use the series pass voltage regulator. wide variety of circuits available on the net . there are readymade assembled pcb also available

use the series pass voltage regulator. wide variety of circuits available on the net . there are readymade assembled pcb also available

Thank you for your reply. Googling "series pass voltage regulator" doesn't bring too many relevant results. I'm Dutch so I don't realy know the Dutch translation. I usually end up with something like this **broken link removed** which is just one component, usually rated at 1 or 1.5 amps. Can you link me to something I could use?

Thanks,
Joost.

Status
Not open for further replies.