Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

institutes that offer MS for employees as distance learning

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarprabhatn

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
MS for employees

Hi there.. Is there any institute that offers MS for employees as distance learning or off campus? I have 3 in mind.
1. BITS, Pilani : Problem is they require 1 yr minimum experience and I have only 3 months.
2. Manipal Trust : I stay in Mangalore in Karnataka. As per website they offer MS in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and one more place. Do they offer at Manipal or somewhere close to Mangalore?
3. Illinois : I dont have any information about this.

Please fill me in the details. And also correct if any of the above details are wrong. As I mention I have 3 months experience and I dont want to wait for another 9 more months. Also mention about reputation and recognition about all these institutes and list any other colleges that offer such a course..
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back