Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

installation of soc encounter 8.1 using installscape v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjeev.vlsichips

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
problem installation of soc encounter 8.1 using installscape v3.0

hi guys.

i am trying to install soc encounter 8.1 in rhel v5.1 using installscape v3.0, but it fails. it gives the message that installscape is of old version and need latest version to install. and i have no latest installscape. please give the solution or provide the latst version.

thank you
sanjeev kumar

Last edited:

Hi guys,

I want to download a newer version of installscape but I doesn't have cadence login account which is needed for download softwares. Please help me.

Hi guys,

When I am using Installscape 3.0 which came with Cadence encounter DVD, then It gives the message that it is not of LNX86 platform. So please help me to get the Installiscape of LNX86 Platform.

It seems that it is of Solaris platform. can soc encounter run on solaris.

Thank You
Sanjeev Kumar

Hi sanjeev, could you able to install SOC Encounter ? If you have already done then, you probably can help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back