Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

input offset voltage of Hysteresis comparator

Status
Not open for further replies.

shake2004

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
histeresys comparator

Hi! everyone,nice to meet you here.Now i'm confused by the following quetion. Could you give me your hand?

The input offset voltage(Vos) of comparator exists due to the bias mismathes, device and component mismatches,you know. How can I obtain the accurate value of vos when the comparator has the quality of Hysteresis during simulation?
Thank you very much!
:?:

mismatch offset voltage

It is quite easy: first simulate your comparator without any mismatch. Here you can get your comparator's hysterisis window and the center point between these two trip-points. Secondly, you can put the mismatch effect in and resimulate the comparator and find the hysterisis window. Now you will have two different trip-point and new center point (average of the two trip points).

The input offset of this hysterisis comparator is the difference of the center points under these two conditions.

histerisis comparater

Hi,
I designed comparator with hysteresis but I am not able to simulate for hysteresis. May you describe, how to simulate for getting hysteresis in my waveform. I am using cadence tool for simulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back