Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

input a number and display it on 7 segment display

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhanauu

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
is it possible that you input 7 Segment display a series of number, and it display the numbers according to input file as long as supply is on.

Kindly share the link if code is already available or help me in coding?

thanks in advance

Hello!

I don't understand your problem. Let's summarize:

- You have a 7 segment display;
What do you mean by input a series of numbers? How many numbers? One at a time?
Or all in a sequence in which case you have a multi-digit display? How many digits?
- What is the file you are talking about? How is it related to your 7 segment display?
Do you use a micro controller or do you use a PC with a parallel port? Something else?
- How do you input your numbers? With a keyboard? With a serial port?

A schematic would probably clarify what you intend to do.

Dora.

In simple i want to display a series in a 7 segment display,
{4, 6,9,0,1,3,2,5,4,6,8,0,1,1,1,0,0,0,8,8,4,5,2,1,6,8,9,...}

I want to display this series on 7 segment display?

- - - Updated - - -

i want to write numbers to an eeprom and controler should take number from eeprom and display it on 7 segment display...

If you want to display 50 digits at one time then you need 50 SSDs. If you want to display one digit at a time then you need 1 SSD. What is your problem in displaying?

my problem is i want to store my series to an eeprom and controller takes number from eeprom and display it to 7 segment.

i dont know how to program it.

i think i did not interpret my thoughts correctly, i will use atmel eeprom

Status
Not open for further replies.