Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ink jet printer users read this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boots_n_braces

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Im a bit short on time (fresh batch of pcbs in etch:-D) so il keep it short and sweet! Like most ive wasted a lot of time trying to make pcb artwork with inkjets and wasted money on transparencys, oiled paper etc etc and finally settled with the good but expensive jetstar film.
Today i picked up a pad pf hobby crafts own tracing paper (like normal stuff but thicker) and its brilliant! perfect 8 mil traces with no rounding or bleed out on my hp f4280 ( il test on a few other printers during the week. ive tried it with the black ink (pigment) and colour ink (dye) and both are just as good! I noticed while i was in there they do a special inkjet printable version aswell but that was out of stock.

And the grand sum for these brilliant sheets? 30 sheets for £3.50 :-D Ive just done a few qfn adaptors and theyre spot on just about to shrink the traces further and see how far i can push it!

Pics to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back