Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Information about 2.4 GHz yagi design

Status
Not open for further replies.
2,4 ghz yagi

What about F9FT - i've experience to make this ones m.b. 15 years ago - nice antennas , it is possible to recalculate up to 600 - 700 MHz.
but for WiFi - maybe some problems if only scale down.

to EIRP
That's great )))))))))))) !!!!!!!!!
Really professinal aproach, minimum time to alignment. Is this your's device?

Re: 2,4 ghz yagi

Hi all!
nico - you're right it's low cost antenna but I can't agree it's easy to build espec. on 2.45G

divan - thanks :) but it's not exactly my antenna. I only simulated the whole structure in CST MWS for best performance and my friend have built it.

Cheers

eirp

hi,
if you want to try a different antenna... with almost same gain,
try the helix.
it is small and will not catch a lot of wind.

ciao

PS. anyway i attached a possible yagi feed: matched with the balun

HI INDIACO!

this is what i promise you. attached.
Hope it is what you wanted...

let me know if it is ok.
Ciao

2,4 ghz yagi

Sweet songs about this "helix-yagi" , but base at my experience i don't belive in 18dBi single yagi Easy-To-Build-Aligment-No-Need.
If u need a gain and have no antenna range the dish is only way, another case not more than 12-(14?) dBi. nice VSWR wich this gay said about , don't mean good gain.
Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back