Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inductive wireless charging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_85_

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,I am trying to do my project about Inductive wireless charging. Here is my circuit but it's not working so good :sad: .... I don't know if the pulses for the driver is correct. The output signal on the transformer is fluctuates....The value of coils L2,L3 is completely random. I am working in multisim 11.0 some components that I need are not in the program, so I replaced with a similar (for example, MC14013, and IRF7421D1 MC34082 but I am not really sure about these ). Any help it would be useful. Thanks!!! New Picture (12).gif

After a brief circuit review, I'm unable to clearly detect a working concept for source or load side. It may be hidden, however.

For the source side, how's the generator frequency determined?

Hi, I don't really understand what do you mean? ( sorry, I am not so familiar ) Can you please become more clearer.
Thanks!!

Hi,
in steady of using above circuit, why can go for simple transmitter and receiver antenna concept.... Me too working on this,...

Status
Not open for further replies.