Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Independent distributor of IC components

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanpkl

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Everyone

Thank you for your attention. This is Sean from HK H&Q Electronics Technology Co,.Ltd . We are a independent distributor of IC components from HK China.Now, I am working in its Shenzhen Branch office. Our main business is helping customs solve their urgent IC components requests . With years of experience in supporting local EMS,R&D Centers , We are very strong in STOCK business. There are over 20.000 items in our warehouse and access to 100.000 items by our Factory Excess Invantroy Management Program.I think most people in this clan is Engineer or working in Electronics related field. You may interested in our service and product. We are strong in ATMEL,IR,Maxim,TI etc parts , as well as sourcing obsolete,end of life parts . So , If you have any request , Plz contact with me freely , I will be pleased to be of service. Our quote usually would be sent to you in 4 working hours. Here Belowing is my contact information:

Tel: 86-755-25012435
Mobile:86-13510971011
Mail: sean@hqelectronicstech.com
MSN: seanpkl@hotmail.com

Thanks & best regards

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.